Building 'Op Zeezand'
Johan van Hasseltweg 39
How to get there
From Central Station
* Take the ferry behind CS ("IJ-plein" or " Buiksloterweg").
Once on the other side, it's a 10 minutes bike ride.
* Bus 32 (Buikslotermeerplein) and 33 (Nieuwendam) go directly to J.v. Hasseltweg.
From the bus stop you have to walk for about 5 minutes.
From the highway (A10)
Take exit s116 towards "Centrum".
After that, take s118 and turn left onto the J.v. Hasseltweg.
Cross the roundabout and you're there!
Did you know...
* Bus 32 and 33 are running until late and so is the ferry to and from "Buiksloterweg"?
* There's free parking just in front of the venue on the J.v. Hasseltweg?
* Check out the new ferry from Azartplein (KNSM) - it docks at 100 meters from the venue!
1021 CV Amsterdam
Frequently asked questions
Q:Is the roof covered or is it really ‘under the stars’?
A: It's really under the stars in an atrium that we can cover in case of rain.
Q: Does the concert take place in case of rain?
A: Yes, as we can cover the open space above your heads. In case of a thunderstorm we'll have to cancel but you will be notified.
Q: Is there free parking in the area?
A: Yes, you can park freely in the whole street.
Q: Does the ferry run 24/7?
A: The ferry from Buiksloterweg does go all night long, the one from IJ-Plein stops around 12AM and the ferry to Azartplein ends at 11PM.
Q:Can i pay with credit card?
A: No, you can pay with PIN but it doesn't work tremendously well. The safest option is to bring cash.
Q: Can i pay with PIN?
A: Yes, but it doesn't work tremendously well. The safest option is to bring cash.
To all contributors of On the Roof, big or small.
Special thanks to:
Stichting Handmade Music
Automobielbedrijf van Vloten
& Motion Pixel for making a wonderful teaser film!