On the Roof 2020
Covid19 – precautions
Our team has worked on a detailed hygiene- and security protocol, including one-way routing through the venue, safe social distancing between (group of) people from different households, contactless payments and (hand) disinfecting possibilities.
We kindly request that you follow the instructions of our staff members about routing, hygiene and security regulations and respect the basic rules of social distancing.
General guidelines for visitors
- For the safety and health of everyone involved, should you experience any symptoms of illness such as fever, coughing, tiredness or other, we ask that you do not attend the concert. Please inform us timely so we can re-sell your tickets
- The organization will ask questions related to the visitors’ health at the entrance of the venue, in line with the questions defined by the Dutch government within its Covid19 guidelines
- The organization may refuse people attending the event if there is a suspicion of a cold and / or flu symptoms
- No tickets will be sold at the door, pre-sale online only
- A ticket is intended for 2 or 3 people from the same household
- Between groups of two or three people, there will ALWAYS be a distance of 1.5m, even when two groups live in the same household
- A ticket is intended for 1 show only (either early or late show)
- Please disinfect your hands upon entry
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap after a toilet visit
- Only contactless payment possibilities will be available at the venue (pin or mobile)
- You may be denied access to the venue if you do not follow the 1.5m rules and any other rules set by On the Roof and / or the government and RIVM.
- Damage incurred on the Roof by your actions contrary to said rules can be recovered from you